Melissa Griffin – Email List Academy Download
Email List Academy
A customized, 90-day system for online creators who want to massively grow their email list, increase engagement, and master the power of email marketing
Now, the dollar amount people give varies from “a month” all the way up to multiple six figures.
But the sentiment is the same. People want to make money from their blogs and businesses… and they want to change their lives.
And if you’re reading this page, I have a hunch that you’re on the same page.
Well, allow me to let you in on a little secret…
Your email list is your biggest asset as a business owner
Trust me – I went from earning less than a year at an exhausting full-time job…
…to a seven-figure business. In just 3 years.
(And it wasn’t because I’m any smarter, more experienced, or harder working than you!)
I was able to grow my business so quickly because I learned a system to grow my email list…
…build a relationship with my subscribers…
…and make sales through email marketing.
I’ll share more about my story in a minute – but first…
I want to get an idea of where you’re at right now.
Any of this sound like you…?
- You’ve been working at this business thing for a minute now, but you’re having trouble growing your email list.
- Or maybe you’re brand new in business, and you’ve heard email is important… but how the heck do you even get started? (Hellooooo tech nightmare!)
- You’ve found some list-building strategies… but either they’re confusing and overwhelming, or you just can’t stay consistent with it (especially since, when you do try them, they don’t seem to work as well as you expected).
- You know you should be sending things to your email list (even if it’s super tiny)… but you’re not sure what to write – and you just can’t seem to find time to sit down and make it a priority.
- You see other people’s blogs and businesses take off as their lists grow... and you wonder, “What are they doing that I’m not???”
Yeah. I get it. I’ve been there.
And I’ve taught thousands of entrepreneurs who’ve been stuck in the same spot.