Carl Allen – Business Buying Accelerator 2.0 Download
How To Buy A
Inside Of 99 Days Using Other People’s Money
BUSINESS BUYING ACCELERATOR
Is the first program of it’s kind that
If you find yourself nodding along with ANY of the following, then you are in the perfect position to enroll in the Business Buying Accelerator and buy your first business inside of 99 days.
Is all about you
It maps the millions of businesses available to buy directly to YOUR unique mix of experiences, skills, passion and lifestyle choices.
Uses the business to fund it’s own sale to you
Allows you to use the businesses’ own resources to fund a deposit on the purchase and then pay the seller the rest in the future using a share of the businesses’ future profits.
Crushes the myth that you have to be an expert to own a business
I show you how you can OWN the business BUT NOT have to work inside it, day to day (if you don’t want to) giving you the time to do what you really want.
Present a huge opportunity
There are 2,440,916 businesses available to buy just in the UK and North America. The wave of retiring baby boomers will send another 8,400,000 businesses to market over the next 10 to 15 years (source: CAABB) and with only ONE buyer for every 13 of these businesses.
Provides a solutions
What if you could buy one of these businesses, without spending your own cash? That’s what the Business Buying Accelerator is all about. We are in the biggest buyer’s market of the past 100 years. All you need is a tried and tested system that you can execute step by step.
Here’s How It All Breaks Down
Module No: 1
- How to establish your deal making mindset
- Understanding basic financial analysis and business buying basics
- Important housekeeping items and the ten commandments of the system
Module No: 2
DREAM DEAL SPECIFICATION
- How to define your dream business by examining your skills, knowledge, passion and target locations
- Understanding the difference between owning a business and operating it and why others can operate the business for you
- How to define your ideal business size by developing a wealth creation plan and working backwards from your ultimate financial goals
Module No: 3
- How to originate hundreds of solid opportunities for deals from burned-out owner managers, time-starved investors and changing big businesses
- Why building trust, credibility and rapport is essential in you positioning yourself as the safe pair of hands and the perfect buyer
- Multiple deal origination methods including social media, your human network, events, direct approaches and business brokers
Module No: 4
DEAL ANALYSIS & MEETINGS
- How to research each target business inside of 10 minutes and determine how the opportunity maps to your deal specification
- How to quickly identify the best opportunities from the hundreds you have originated to ensure you prioritize your time and effort
- How to approach sellers, set up meetings and the critical rules of engagement when you are face to face
Module No: 5
- How to analyze the business financials inside of 10 minutes, including the income statement, balance sheet and cash flows
- How to structure a deal instantly using the deal structuring tool provided and ensuring the business can pay for itself
- How to determine what funding is available before making an offer
Module No: 6
OFFERS & NEGOTIATIONS
- How to develop a sequence of offers for each business and when to use each offer in the sequence
- How to create offer letters based on the offer sequence and understanding the different parts of the letter
- How to use basic and advanced negotiation strategies to create a win-win offer for you and the seller
Module No: 7
- What different financing methods are available to you and what to expect for each type of method
- How to use seller financing, earn outs, and 90 day closing payments to defer the payments for the business
- An overview of the financing process and what is needed from you at the different stages of securing financing
Module No: 8
- Why you need to use contingency fee advisors such as lawyers and accountants to help you close the deal and how to approach them at the right time in the process
- Although your contingent advisers handle due diligence and the legal contract, it’s important to understand exactly what the process entails
- An overview of the different deal structures and legal contracts used in a deal, so you know how to best manage your contingency fee advisors
Module No: 9
- What exactly happens at closing including final checklists and a complete review of the business buying process
- Hiring a General Manager if you want to run the business as an owner/investor
- Going to the business as the owner for the first time
Module No: 10
100 DAY OWNERSHIP TRAINING
- Understanding how to administratively optimize your new business to reach the growth goals you have set.
- How to make the strategic changes within your business to maximize growth.
- Engineering your business and it’s working capital, cash flow and our 7-Keys financial framework to optimze cash flows in a variety of ways.
Download Link Is Locked
(Mega.nz & OneDrive Download Links)
Instant Download & No Ads & Waiting Time
Get Access to thousands of High Ticket Premium Courses