Wsoshare has been given the right by the course authors to resell the courses to individuals who intend to utilize it for private use. This is our business model, as we pay the authors a monthly fee depending on course, and factors such as popularity, price, etc. When purchasing a subscription it is only intended for private use. Using any material provided for commercial purposes is copyright infringement. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
wsoshare.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. We ensure that we have authorization for each course from the respective creators before we put it on our site. However if you feel that a course itself that we are sponsoring is violating copyright law, we will take action to remove and no-longer sponser the creators if a valid claim arises.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on wsoshare.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in wsoshare.com’s search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
wsoshare will remove any link per trademark or copyright owner’s request. Send full URL of the link along with your company’s email address at our contact form All requests will be processed within 2-5 business days. Here is a link to a sample DMCA notice for your convenience: http://www.futurequest.net/Services/TOS/DMCA/DMCANotice.php