Terms of service
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We only have authorisation to resell these courses for private use. Thus files and anything else on this site are here for private purposes only and if you want to use content for business purposes, please purchase it from your local retailer or directly from the software author. If you use this page for anything other than educational or entertainment purposes, we’re not held responsible for your actions or anything as a result of this page. If you are found to be using content on the site for non-private purposes your account will be suspended permanently, as you are violating the agreement we have with the authors, and our terms of service.
We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any of the course descriptions. We are reselling individual courses, and we provide the content as given to us by the authors. They provide course descriptions. If you seek to gather further information, reviews and other methods should be used before you engage in a purchase. Furthermore we are not responsible for what you do with the software, information or any other material you get from this site or any resulting links. If you agree with everything stated here then enter and if you don’t, leave this site. If you don’t understand any part of this text, leave.
The messages, course descriptions express the views of the author of the post, not necessarily the views of this site. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable posts and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Furthermore, the Wsoshare site and Content available through the Site may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Wsoshare. Wsoshare makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. You are linking to any other websites is at your own risk.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will wsoshare be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
Users outside of the United States agree to comply with applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
3. POLICIES REGARDING COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS.
Wsoshare has been given the right by the course authors to resell the courses to individuals who intend to utilize it for private use. This is our business model, as we pay the authors a monthly fee depending on course, and factors such as popularity, price etc. When purchasing a subscription it is only intended for private use. Using any material provided for commercial purposes is copyright infringment. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
wsoshare.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. We ensure that we have authorization for each course from the respective creators before we put it on our site. However if you feel that a course itself that we are sponsoring is violating copyright law, we will take action to remove and no-longer sponser the creators if a valid claim arises.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on wsoshare.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. • Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address. • You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in wsoshare.com’s search results. • A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. • A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. • Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
wsoshare will remove any link per trademark or copyright owner’s request. Send full URL of the link along with your company’s email address at our contact form All requests will be processed within 2-5 business days. Here is a link to a sample DMCA notice for your convenience: http://www.futurequest.net/Services/TOS/DMCA/DMCANotice.php
4. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY.
By agreeing to the Terms, you hereby acknowledge, that “You”, on behalf of yourself and any partners, members, operators, managers, affiliates, subsidiaries, predecessors, successors, assigns, admins, officers and the partners and affiliates of its partners, members, operators and managers (collectively, the “Releasors”), hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release and forever discharge wsoshare, its affiliates, and its owner, a limited liability company, and each of their beneficiaries, trustees, owners, predecessors, successors, assigns, admins, agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, Site administrators, servicers, representatives, attorneys, and affiliates, and all persons acting by, through, under, or in concert with any of the aforesaid persons, or entities or persons (collectively, “Releasees”), from and against any and all liability, and from and against any and all causes of action, including any and all suits, covenants, contracts, agreements, debts, liens, obligations, liabilities, claims, demands, damages, judgments, executions, losses, orders, penalties, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, of any kind or nature whatsoever, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, fixed or contingent, liquidated or unliquidated, which any of the Releasors ever had or now have or hereafter may have, whether in law or in equity, based upon, or related to, whether directly or indirectly, to the Site or use thereof. Releasors further agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Releasees harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, Releasors’ violation of these Terms.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. YOUR USE OF wsoshare AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. wsoshare SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, wsoshare AND ITS OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. wsoshare AND ITS OWNER DO NOT WARRANT THAT (i) wsoshare SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) wsoshare SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF wsoshare SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH wsoshare SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF wsoshare SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM wsoshare OR THROUGH OR FROM wsoshare SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
5. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE . BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS PROVISIONS.
wsoshare makes no claims that may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms for any reason whatsoever: Content; Third Party Content, Sites, and Services; Termination of Account; Disclaimer of Warranties; Release and Indemnity; Jurisdiction; and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with wsoshare, or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of the State of Massachusetts and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Massachusetts in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving wsoshare or its owner(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers. These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Massachusetts, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
8. COMPLETE AGREEMENT.
Except as expressly may be provided in a particular “legal notice” on the wsoshare Site, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and wsoshare with respect to use of the wsoshare