Jim Kwik – Kwik Reading Download
Are you overloaded and struggling to keep up with the information you need to read?
There are no poor readers, just people with good and bad reading habits.
Kwik Reading will help you simplify your workload and reading process by improving all four of its key elements: speed, focus, comprehension, and retention.
You’ll be shocked by how many hours you’ll regain in your life when you can double or triple your reading speed. If you save just one hour a day for a year, that equals 365 hours – or more than NINE 40-hour work weeks!What would you do with that extra time? The options are endless!
Leaders are readers: the ability to read faster is a huge competitive advantage that can save you years of productivity while making life a whole lot easier.
Kwik Reading will enable you to:
- Instantly increase your reading speed by 25 to 50%.
- Improve your comprehension by activating certain areas of your brain.
- Boost focus and stop subvocalization and regression.
- Discover simple ways to decrease eye-fixations.
What Will You Learn?
The program is divided into 6 weekly online sessions. Each week you will receive one online training lesson. For your convenience, you can attend and repeat any of the sessions whenever it fits your schedule.
- Basic Principles Of The Kwik Reading World.
- An instant brain workout with the “Infinity Finger” technique.
- Make your reading smarter by practicing the 3 R’s strategy to improve your reading comprehension.
- Check your reading progress, review what you’ve learned, and get more benefits from the Q&A with Jim!
Jim Kwik is a world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, brain performance, and accelerated learning. For two decades he has served as a mental coach to leaders in education, entertainment, technology and business, and currently serves top achievers in over 85 countries. Jim’s cutting edge techniques, entertaining presentation style, and impressive brainpower feats have made him a highly sought-after speaker and trainer for top organizations, including GE, Virgin, Nike, Zappos, SpaceX, NYU and Harvard University. He’s shared the stage with global ambassadors from Sir Richard Branson to his Holiness The Dalai Lama. After a childhood brain injury left him ‘scholastically challenged’, Jim created strategies to dramatically enhance his mental performance. He has since dedicated his life to helping others unleash their brainpower to learn anything faster and live a life of greater power, productivity and purpose.
Download Link Is Locked
(Mega.nz & OneDrive Download Links)
Instant Download & No Ads & Waiting Time
Get Access to thousands of High Ticket Premium Courses