Mindworx – Behavioral Economics & Psychology in Marketing Complete Course Download
Who’s it for?
It’s right for you if…
- You’re a marketer and you want to increase conversion rates of landing pages and sales funnels
- You’re a freelance consultant and you want to get ahead of the competition and bring new insights to your clients
- You need to design performing B2B or B2C marketing and sales strategies
- You write copy for websites, direct emails, online ads, etc
- You’re a behavioral economics practitioner and you look for new case studies and inspirations
Why “Behavioral Economics” in marketing?
Simply put, behavioral economics is an entirely practical field about how people make decisions and what drives their behavior. It gives you the tools to understand, predict, and influence them.
As long as you do your business with humans, you will forever benefit from this knowledge.
Thanks to this Masterclass, you will learn:
- That 90 — 95% of purchase decisions are subconscious. And how to shape those decisions.
- What’s going on in your customers’ minds. And how you can easily influence what they buy, where they click or how they react.
- How to use the tested & proven findings to improve your results.
Who are your instructors?
In this Masterclass you get access to four of the world’s leading experts in behavioral economics today. And their combined expertise which they’ve spent decades to acquire, test and perfect — while shaping buying decisions for some of the biggest companies out there.
Masterclass content in detail
The 8 hours of content are divided into 7 chapters.
Each chapter contains several video lectures accompanied by knowledge crammed eBooks.
How to get the most out of the Masterclass?
- First watch the video lecture (10 — 20 minutes)
- Then read the corresponding eBook (20 — 30 pages).
Here are the 7 chapters:
What is BE and why does it matter for marketers?
More and more, marketing and communication are becoming a science. A science about what makes customers tick, how they behave and make decisions. Here, Rory will explain why marketers must learn about behavioral economics and why standard approaches to marketing and advertising are slowly dying.
Full of surprising examples, astonishing case studies and eye-opening insights, all wrapped in Rory’s unmistakable sense of humor.
Download Link Is Locked
(Mega.nz & OneDrive Download Links)
Instant Download & No Ads & Waiting Time
Get Access to thousands of High Ticket Premium Courses